Friday, July 15

moved and settled in...come on over!

Hey!  Missed me?  I moved and everything is unpacked and looking real warm, cozy and of course Rustique :) 

If you're a follower on this blog, jump over to the new Rustique Art Blog and join the fun. 

Maybe you just found this blog and you're wondering what it's all about; jump over to the my new blog and get ready to love some rust!

Oops!  You landed here by mistake?  Don't leave...grab some iced tea and come on over for a visit!  Just click to post it note above and be instantly transported to my new blog!

Don't forget about Facebook!  Rustique Art has a fan page and we do have some interesting conversations over there...find us and "like" us so you can add your two cents. 

Or maybe you like to tweet...got that covered too!

Okay I think that's it...I can't wait to see you there and show you around! 

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I would love to hear your thoughts, inspiration and encouraging words.